- The drag-and-drop interface allows you to design the ways apps are displayed.
- Blogging, micro-blogging, forums, wikis, file management and calendars all come together to make an excellent intranet solution.
- Extra widgets like polls, slideshows, member lists and RSS feeds provide handy functionality.
- The sign up and set up process is quick, and apps come pre-installed.
Igloo is very fast and responsive.
- For (free) support, there's live chat, a phone line, extensive documentation and a user community.
- The administrative user experience is lackluster. Igloo provides tidy options from the front end via the top navigation bar, but things get a little dark and dingey when you wander into the back end.
- Statistics are there, but not in a particularly pretty or useful capacity.
- Don’t like the way Igloo looks? Well apart from the background image, if you aren’t handy with CSS code, you can’t change anything.
iGloo is a launch platform for online businesses. It comes with a social contest system which enables you to generate viral social buzz before and during your launch, creating an un-ending loop of traffic.